2018 Old Main Street Antique Show Vendor Application
WAYNESVILLE ANTIQUE SHOW CONTRACT
MEMORIAL DAY, SUNDAY September 30th, 2018
The 30th Annual Waynesville Antique Show is just around the corner.
The show will be held on Sunday September 30th, 9am – 4pm.
Chairman-Jason Thomas of American Pie.
- Booth spaces are available in 10′ x 20′.
- If you bring a tent, please bring two 10’ x 10’ tents as per county regulations.
- Set up is from 6:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. on Sunday, the morning of the show.
- No stakes can be driven into the blacktop. P
- Please keep merchandise off the sidewalks.
Parking For Vendors
- Off street parking will be provided after unloading
- Dealers must park in designated lots only.
- There will be people on the street to direct Vendors
- There will be people on the street to help Vendors unload and load.
- We appreciate you unloading and parking before you begin setting up your booth in order to maintain a smooth flow of traffic.
- Show time is 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Please be advised, this show is billed as RAIN OR SHINE.
- Come prepared for rain and plan on staying for the duration of the show so that we do not disappoint the public.
- Booths that break down before 4 pm may not be invited back.
Waynesville Antique Shops
- There are many Antique & Specialty shops to visit in town
- Plan to come early or stay overnight to experience the great town of Waynesville, “The Antiques Capital of the Midwest”
We ask that you do not sell crafts or reproductions.
“IF IT’S NOT OLD, IT CANT BE SOLD!”